Friday 28 March 2008

Life is good when it's sunny

Oh God, don't tell me it's raining again. These thoughts passed my head this morning as I looked out the window at the gloomy London weather. Although, I was instantly comforted when I realized these were also the lyrics which I sang with pleasure when I was in a band. It was actually one of my favourites.



Ah, weather. I think it's obvious, but weather has such an affect on whether someone is in the mood for flirting. And, according to my research on flirting, one's mood is the biggest factor which affects one's desire to flirt. This correlation became even more obvious during our small bout of sunshine and warm weather, the one in which we were naively fooled into thinking the last of Winter was over and Spring was upon us.



During this small period of flirting frenzy, I looked around me and noticed there were actually human beings underneath forms which I once thought were only thick coats and woolly hats. Let's face it, life is good when it's sunny. And I, for one, am ready for the honking cars and the random smiles again. Bring on the sun!

No comments: