Wednesday 13 February 2008

How to cope with Valentine's day- Do something pseudo intellectual

Woman, representing Lust, tilting against a knight, from the Breviary of Renaud de Bar

The Sassinator knows how to get me to accompany her to any event that she likes, simply by being sassy, and by saying words which she know will resonate with me and leaving out words that she know won't fly. Because of the words: British library, music, and wine, and 'forgetting' to mention 'pre-valentine's event for singles', means that I will be observing singles behaviour at the British library tonight. And, since I have given up men for lent, means I will be practicing harmless flirting...



1 comment:

The Author said...

So I see you haven't made a post in about two weeks. Is that how busy your Lent "fast" is keeping you? How goes the self-imposed denial anyway?